To sell a 3D Model, you must be registered on the website www.3dvirtualmarket.com.
To sell a 3D Model, click on « Sell a 3D model » / « Sell 3D Models »
If you propose for the time an object, you must informed your Paypal account or your bank details (IBAN and BIC).
This informations are asked only once.
Note : At the time of your registration, you specified if you were a "Private individual" or a "Professional".
We invite you to review «the general conditions sellers » about you, on this page, before validating your membership as artiste on the website www.3dvirtualmarket.com.
Sell your 3D Models and earn until 75%* of your sales.
On each selling, you earn 50% of your sale. At the end of the year, you’ll perceive an Annual Bonus*.
This Annual Bonus depends on the total amount of your sales over the year :
- you sold between 1 € and 500 € during the year : you win an annual bonus of 5% of the total amount of your sales.
- you sold between 500 € and 1.000 € during the year : you win an annual bonus of 10% of the total amount of your sales.
- you sold between 1.000 € and 1.500 € during the year : you win an annual bonus of 15% of the total amount of your sales.
- you sold between 1.500 € and 2.000 € during the year : you win an annual bonus of 20% of the total amount of your sales.
- you sold more than 2.000 € during the year : you win an annual bonus of 25% of the total amount of your sales.
NB:The percentage of remuneration is calculated on the amount of sales Excluding Taxes (HT).
All my items "My Account" section « All my items ».
Note : When you sell an object on the website www.3dvirtualmarket.com 3D Virtual Market give you a free storage for all your online objects.
At any time, you can dowload again your online objects.
What are the differents steps for selling a 3D Model ?
After clicking on « Sell a 3D Model » / « Sell 3D model », », you’ll have to complete an information form about the object.
The procedure to put on sale consists of 4 steps :
Step 1 / Submission Object :
The Submission form afford to complete all necessary informations of the object description and for 3D Virtual Market validation
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. The proposal price is a price excluding tax.
Once the form completed, you’ve got two options :
- Click on « Save and add » to propose a new object.
- Click on « Save » and access to your current summary session.
At the end of your session, click on « Submit your session ».
An email is sent to you which inform that 3D Virtual Market is going to handle your request as soon as possible.
Step 2 / Tariff negotiation and upload of compressed file (.rar ou.zip) :
3D Virtual Market indicate Accepted or refused. You receive a summary email of the negotiation in your mail box.
For each proposal object, 3 cases are possible :
- Case n°1 : Pictures and the object price are validated by 3D Virtual Market: You can upload the compressed file(s) (.RAR ou .ZIP).
- Case n°2 : Pictures are validated but 3D Virtual Market make a tariff counterproposal : If you accept it: Upload your compressed file(s).
If you refuse it: the object is rejected and deleted.
Note : At the time of the negotiation, 3D Virtual Market can proposed you make some of your objects “free”
Warning : if you refuse the proposal, your object is deleted.
- Case n°3 : 3D Virtual Market refuse the object: the object is deleted.
Upload of the compressed file
The compressed file (Rar ou Zip) must include :
- The objet in the native format.
- The object in the different available formats (If there are). We recommend you to furnish at least one universal (.obj …).
- The object’s pictures (minimum format 900x900 pixels).
- The object’s maps.
At each upload of compressed file, don’t forget click on « Uploader le fichier rar ».
To validate Step2 / Negotiation and begin Step3 / Validation, click on « Close the counterproposal ».
Step 3 / Validation :
During this step, you’re just spectator.
3D Virtual Market check the object’s conformity send with the pictures of Step 1 : Submission.
2 cases are possible :
- Case n°1 : The object is conform to the pictures send before : The object is validate and going to be put online.
- Case n°2 : The object is conform to the pictures (Corrupt compressed file, objet is different respect to the pictures, missing parts): The object is rejected and deleted of the 3D Virtual Market’s database.
Step 4 / Close :
This step summarize your session and inform you that your validates objects are online.
You can find them on the website as well as on "My account", section "All my items".
Procedure of selling virtual object (3D)
Do I have to propose “free” objects ?
You’re free to propose « free » objects.
Nevertheless, « free » is an essential factor about the website attendance: www.3dvirtualmarket.com.
We strongly recommend you to propose « free » objects.
Note : During the negotiation, 3D Virtual Market can propose you to put some objects « free ».
How to Buy a 3D Model ?
To buy a 3D model, you must be registered on the website www.3dvirtualmarket.com.
During the purchase of a 3D model, you have 2 options :
Possibility 1 : Add to Wishlist
To add a model to the wishlist, go to the product sheet of the object which you selected and click on "Add to the wishlist".
After adding your object, you can access to your whishlist by clicking on the upper left icon Wishlist of the page.
The wishlist provide to create a list of purchases intention and to memorize it.
This list can become a real order by selecting the desired object and by clicking on « Add to cart ».
Warning : The wishlist is not an contractual commitment on a sale coming.
It’s a service offered by 3D Virtual Market to his users
Possibility 2 : Add to Cart
To buy a 3D model, go to the product sheet of the object which you selected and click on "Add to the Cart".
A control panel proposes you either "Continue Shopping", or "Go to Cart".
Once your selection was made, go to your Cart and click on "Proceed" (If you are not registered or connected, you have to log in).
Note : The price shown on the product sheet is a price excluding Tax. As soon as you add to cart a 3D model, the VAT applies according to the current VAT in your country.
Once the payment was made, you arrive on the page of « Order Confirmation » " where you can download your invoice and to download puchased items.
Furthermore, an e-mail is sent to you with the links of download and the invoice.
If I did not download the object which I bought from the page of "Order Command", how may I download it/ download it again ?
You can find all your purchases and invoices on your account in the section "My purchases" and "View all my products".
What are the differents payment methods ?
You can pay :
- by Paypal.
- by Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard / CB)
Is the payment method safe ?
To secure the payment, 3D Virtual Market set up a system of payment like Sherlock 3D Secure.
No banking information are saved on the website.